1. Who kissed you on new years? Does Cassidy count? I licked Ian’s cheek – what about that?
2. Did you have a new year’s resolution this year? I’m pretty sure I have the same one each year. It hasn’t worked yet though haha 😛
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? I’ve been to NYC on New Years Eve, but if you’re a New Yorker, you KNOW to stay away from Times Square on Dec 31!
1. Who was your Valentine? What’s a Valentine?
2. When you were little did you buy Valentines for the whole class? I did indeed. Anyone surprised?
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? Not really, but I always do hope for spring.
1. Are you Irish? There’s some Irish in there, somewhere.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty’s Day? I’m a festive gal, so yes.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? Got drunk at dinner with my uncle, went to the movies to see “Premonition” wasted, sobered up & drove Cassidy and Tricia out down Port then went to Danny’s house with them at like 2am til 4am.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Ummm, yes.
1. Do you like the rain? I don’t mind the rain, honestly.
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? MetroBuzz sorta did an April Fools joke! 🙂
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? Sadly, no. Ask me why.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? Umm, ask someone in my cast from “Something Completely Different” (2004) why I do not celebrate 4/20. Your clue: “Hardcore anal”. Fuck YOU, Randy.
5. Do you love the month of April? I don’t hate the month of April. Cassidy’s birthday is in it, sooo…cool.
1. What is your favorite flower? Yellow or orange roses 🙂
2. Do you like the spring? I do.
3. Finish the phrase “April showers”: Better only last for the first week of April?
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: I celebrate March 16 as the day after Ceasar got stabbed. May 16, not so much. Am I supposed to?
5. Is there anything special about May to you? Tricia’s birthday is May 4, so Spider-Man is always released on her birthday, wooooo. It’s Annie’s birthday too! Cinco de Mayo, anyone?! First time I ever had a shot? Tequila with Cassidy. We went to Mason Ole right after the SAT’s. Nice.
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? June 29, 2002. Claudio’s birthday, the one year anniversary of getting my license.
2. Are you doing anything fun during this month? Christie & Matt graduate high school & are having a joint graduation party at my house.
3. Have a favorite baseball team? Yankees, duh. Duh.
1. What will you do on the 4th of July? I always go to Bing’s party in Mt. Sinai & then fireworks on Cedar Beach. I love Bing with all my heart, he changed/saved my life as a teacher, but maybe this year I can finally do something different. I probably won’t, but that’s okay because Bing’s party is always great, great time 🙂
2. Are you going on any vacations during this month? Comic Con, because I rock.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? Depends.
1. Are you doing anything special at the end of your summer? Comic Con in July! Woo-hoo! SO excited.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ’06? Let’s not talk about summer ’06. Seriously. I spent 3 days a week at the beach & the other 4 days working in retail, hating life. I drank my recently graduated life away 3-5 nights a week. Ugh. Ugh. However, I did see Counting Crows & it was awesome.
3. Did you have a sunburn? Now? No, it’s fucking May. As noted in question #3, I was at the beach literally half the week, not wearing sun screen & never got burned once. Yay, skin cancer in 10 years!
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? Yeah, um, maybe someone else can answer this.
1. Will you be attending college/school? I’m so not justifying this with an answer.
2. Who was your favorite teacher? Bing & Throgy. Bing taught me how much I loved journalism & Thorgy taught me what it was to not give up & to trust myself, no matter what. I owe them everything.
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Ehhhh, not for the last 2 years. Maybe it’ll change.
1. What was your last Halloween costume? I got shitfaced & threw up all over everything this past Halloween, so it doesn’t count. Therefore, Eddie & I dressed up as Britney Spears & Kevin Federline Oct. 2005 and it was the best costume ever. Accents, tattoos, vodka, babies & all!
2. What is your favorite candy? Reeses or Swedish Fish.
3. Who’s birthday is during this month? Chris & Lizzie Poo have the same bday (10/8). Steph H is 10/30 & Steph N is 10/27. That’s about it, unless the Facebook tells me otherwise.
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? My aunt Anne’s.
2. Did you know GoofyAuctions.com was started this month? WTF?
3. What are you thankful for? Being okay
4. Do you love stuffing? Tom’s answer is best: “i love your mom’s stuffing”
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? I do, indeed.
2. What is December 1st, 2007? 7 days before Jenna’s bday? A Saturday? Probably absolutely nothing cause I have no life?
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? No.
4. Get anything special last year? No.
5. What do you want this year? Ask me again Dec. 1.