I should be either doing something productive right now, or at least sleeping for a little while. Instead:
1. Who has your whole heart?
2. How did you wake up this morning?
Jay called to tell me him plane didn’t crash at like 6:30am. So that was pleasant. Then my alarm the second time, like 4 minutes after I hung up.
3. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Sunsets on the beach 😀
4. Are you wearing any non-clothing items?
Huh? I’m wearing earrings…
5. What did you do yesterday?
Went to work then to a bar for a little Secret Santa action.
6. Who was the last person to call you
7.Would you die for anyone?
8. Did you meet anyone new today?
No, but it’s only 7:25am right now.
9. Have you ever been on the radio?
Does a podcast count? Does working for an internet radio station count?
10.What did you drink today?
Water. But since it’s not even 7:30am yet, I’ll go with yesterday: I drank water, coffee, Diet Coke, & beer.
11. Do you like honey?
I like the Mariah Carey song “Honey,” rumored to be her code word for something naughty and featuring P. Diddy back when he was still Puff Daddy.
12. What’s the last bone you broke?
My toe, I think?
13. Do you know the date?
December 18. I will know every single date until Dec. 28.
14. Where was the last place you went shopping?
15.Did you sing at all today?
No, but it’s still early and I haven’t taken a shower yet 😉
16.When’s the last time you cried?
Saturday (Dec 15)
17.How many letters are there in your last name?
18. When did you go swimming last?
Ummm, July, maybe?
20. What book did you read last?
I’m reading “His Dark Materials,” so technically the last book I finished was “The Subtle Knife.” In the middle of “The Amber Spyglass” though.
23. Do you live near your best friend?
Yes and no.
24. Do you like animals?
25. Are you scared of spiders?
26. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have 8 piercings, but in boring places.
27. Can you play guitar hero?
I have NEVER played Guitar Hero.
28. How do you walk?
Like Frankie Valli
29. What do you think of Fergie?
What does it matter? I think her boyfriend is somewhat attractive, back from his All My Children days. Updated: I now also think she’s hilarious.
30. Do you read Rolling Stone?
Not really anymore.
31. Do you believe in love?
32. Have you seen Titanic?
I defer this question to Princess Cupcake Assface himself, Randy. But yes, I have.
33. Did it make you cry?
Everything makes me cry nowadays. But don’t tell anyone.
34. Do you want to get married?
35. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
Not too young that I don’t get to live life, but not too old that I’m 429 years old at my kid’s Sweet 16.
36. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
37. When was the last time you were so high you threw up?
Why would you make yourself high enough to throw up? That’s not really fun.
38. What are you doing tonight?
Maybe seeing a movie, then maybe going to an open bar with Amanda, then recording MetroBuzz. Or maybe that order will switch around, depending on whether or not I can get a guarantee that recording won’t take the normal 6 hours of my life that it shouldn’t be doing.
39. Where were you five hours ago?
40. Are you wearing socks right now?
41. What have you eaten today?
42. What are you wearing right now?
Pajama’s. Actually, flanel PJ pants & a Longwood High School Theatre shirt (South Pacific for anyone who really wants to be technical).
43. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I don’t think so.
44. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I try to stay away from online shopping, since it’s addictive and dangerous, but after the Yankees lost the ALDS, I got mad & bought a Vera Bradley bag online, which I am still in love with.
45. Do you miss anyone?
All the time.
46. Do you get scared easily?
Depends on what type of scared. Not really of stuff like scary movies or bugs or the dark or trying new things. I’ve found that when you conquer one fear, another one just pops up to take its place. That’s kinda disturbing to me.
47. Do you curse a lot?
Like a sailor, but I’m working on it.
48. Are you scared of the dark?
Not at all.
49. Who was the last person in your bed?
50: What do you know about the future?
That it’s coming and it’s not bad if it’s different than you always thought it would be. And that everything will be okay in the end.