Jay & I just watched this week’s episode of “The Office” with Michael Scott’s final Dundies. I love the first Dundies episode back in Season 2. CLASSIC. That said, I was disappointed by this year’s Dundies. So much potential and all they did was highlight the worst behavior from the characters. I won’t give examples so as to stay spoiler free, but…really, Erin…really? However, the end of the episode – however random and out of place it was for what happened the rest of the episode – was awesome. It made me get teary eyed, I’ll admit. It also made me say to Jay, “Shit, we really only have one more ‘The Office’ with Steve Carell in it.” The last line of the episode also made me genuinely sad. I didn’t expect to actually be melancholy over a character leaving a damn TV show but I am. Is anyone else sorta sad now after watching the end of this week’s episode of “The Office”?Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!