Coll Writes

You know how I do.

blah blah homework blah blah

Written By: Colleen - Sep• 14•11

I spent too much time doing homework!

Actually, for someone that really does spend a lot of time working on schoolwork, I haven’t done as well as I hoped to on my first graded assignments.  I didn’t do terribly, but I made stupid mistakes that cost me points.  For example, in my first essay, I wrote “copy write” instead of “copyright” law because I was just automatically writing it like the newsroom position rather than the law version of it.  I have no idea what I was thinking but I’m so pissed at myself for it.  Obviously, I’m rusty and I cannot believe I didn’t catch that when I proofread.  Okay, not the biggest deal in the world, I know.  /Rant.

I actually am feeling great right now because I finished my biggest homework assignment for next week already.  A few classmates and I stayed in the library until 10:30pm last night and I got 90% of it done.  I went straight from work to school today and finished the remaining 10% in the library before my 6:00pm class.  #RELIEVED.

Other than that, there’s not a whole lot to report.  I’m writing this now because for my Monday night class, I have to read pages 392-441 and my goal was to read until page 420 today, which I did.  I feel like I’ve accomplished enough this week to get ahead for next week and therefore, I’m just going to blow off some steam via blogging.  I really want to go to Marist College next weekend for Alumni Weekend (my 5th reunion!) because I miss my friends a lot, but I’m not sure if we’ll be able to because Jay may have to work.  If we can go, we’ll be leaving late Friday night (Jay has to work until 9pm) and driving overnight.  We’ll stop in NJ or somewhere to rest, then get up the next morning and drive the rest of the way.  In an attempt to get back into shape, I am going to get up at 5:30am to go to a pilates class at 6am.  I’ve only done it once before and it was kinda rough haha.  I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom at 6:30am and thought to myself, “Ha, tomorrow at this time, I will be mid-workout.”  I already brought my bag with schoolbooks and my duffel bag with showering & clothing necessities out to the car, so now I’ll have to get up!

Anyway, I’m always a big “night before” talker, so wish me luck and don’t hold me to it.  I actually woke up at 5:15am two weeks ago when my alarm was set to go off at 5:30am to go to pilates.  I went to do the bathroom then thought, “Ehhh, it’s kinda chilly.  I think I’ll just go back to bed at get up at 7:30 instead of 5:30…” And I was wide awake on that morning!  The universe was trying to tell me something, so now I am going to listen and suck it up and go.

Okay, this has been one of the most boring blog posts ever.  I may even delete it upon re-reading it tomorrow morning, that’s how boring it is.  On that note, buenos noche!

Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Paste your AdWords Remarketing code here