I saw this postcard on this week’s PostSecret and it made me think. I always thought that the “meaning of life,” while at its core a very noble thing, was tied into each of our individual purpose. I needed to have a purpose in order to be on the right track, to be relevant in my own life, to be successful, to feel successful. I know that we (well, I) go through periods of feeling “lost” or like we have finished one life purpose and don’t know where to go next, but I never actually thought of the “meaning of life” in this way. Thoughts? Leave it in the comments, not in Tweets so everyone can see what you’re saying, please. 🙂Shop Amazon Gift Cards - Perfect Gifts Anytime
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)