I caught this video on the Today show’s website on Friday, August 24 and as a frequently traveler, it really caught my interest. I think that it’s definitely worth the watch for any consumer out there that travels and uses travel websites. I’m 100% unsurprised at this report, but I do wish that someone out there gave a crap about us consumers. Yeah, you know me; I dream big. Maybe if we all stopped using these sites that are ripping us off they’d get the message. Another big dream.Shop Amazon - Hot New Releases - Updated Every Hour
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”