16 more days until the Les Misérables movie comes out! I’m SO excited for it. Last month, I went through some of the soundtrack with Jay so he’d be prepare for what he was getting into when we go see it. I also have been watching a lot of the 25th Anniversary Concert, mainly because I love the reunion parts at the end and because I love Lea Salonga as Fantine. If you can get past the fact that there’s a Jonas Brother in it, it’s really a great watch. The girl playing Eponine will be playing her in the movie, so just remember that she’s the one who beat out Taylor Swift and be thankful. Hope it gets you in the mood for some musical theatre in theaters! Enjoy! 🙂Shop Amazon Gift Cards - Perfect Gifts Anytime
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!