I cut my hair again on Saturday. There wasn’t really any reason for it other than I liked how it looked when I cut it back at the end of October and wanted to dare to go a bit shorter this time. I’ve gained that inevitable winter weight that I can’t seem to avoid no matter what I do and have been frustrated with how I look. Sooo I guess the shorter hair, which only looks good on me if I style it a certain way, is something else to focus on rather than my jeans not fitting. So far, I like it, though after this, I’ll probably grow my hair really long again. Ah, the cycle of [hair] life.Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)