In honor of it being almost payday, I wanted to share something cool that I found on (where else?) Pinterest. It’s a chart proposing a savings plan for each week of the year. It’s kinda cool and I think it’s somewhat doable. I missed the boat on doing it starting on Jan. 1, but part of me wants to try to start it mid-way through the year and do it 52 weeks from whenever I start. That will probably work best anyway since if you start it Jan. 1, it means saving the most during the most expensive month of the year. Anyways (ding), take a look. Hope you find it useful!Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!