In honor of it being almost payday, I wanted to share something cool that I found on (where else?) Pinterest. It’s a chart proposing a savings plan for each week of the year. It’s kinda cool and I think it’s somewhat doable. I missed the boat on doing it starting on Jan. 1, but part of me wants to try to start it mid-way through the year and do it 52 weeks from whenever I start. That will probably work best anyway since if you start it Jan. 1, it means saving the most during the most expensive month of the year. Anyways (ding), take a look. Hope you find it useful!Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- January is here again
- Happy 12.22.21!
- The Walls Are Closing In
- GlatSquared Does Angus Barn
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.23 “A Very Holiday Movie Episode”
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition