For the past five days, I have been lost somewhere between WordPress-land and PayPal-ville dealing with the new Jay and Jack PLUS system that Rob & I set up on Friday, so I have been completely out of touch with the real world since Thursday afternoon. Somehow I missed that today was the big day when the U.S. Supreme Court was going to hear arguments for and against same-sex marriage in the United States. Part of me is embarrassed that I let myself get so out of the loop, while the other part of me is glad that after a quick rundown of my Facebook news feed, I missed out on a lot of really ignorant opinions. Anyway, I just want to say that I support same sex marriage.Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”