For the past five days, I have been lost somewhere between WordPress-land and PayPal-ville dealing with the new Jay and Jack PLUS system that Rob & I set up on Friday, so I have been completely out of touch with the real world since Thursday afternoon. Somehow I missed that today was the big day when the U.S. Supreme Court was going to hear arguments for and against same-sex marriage in the United States. Part of me is embarrassed that I let myself get so out of the loop, while the other part of me is glad that after a quick rundown of my Facebook news feed, I missed out on a lot of really ignorant opinions. Anyway, I just want to say that I support same sex marriage.Shop Amazon - Hot New Releases - Updated Every Hour
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)