I cannot believe that it’s been two years since my wedding day. So much has happened since April 29, 2011 and yet, it’s only been two years, so it’s technically only the beginning. We’ve had the good and bad, the ups and downs. We’ve had promotions and back-to-school and new jobs and family members with cancer. It’s hard to believe that it’s only been two years. I’m so thankful that we’ve had two more years together. The shitty year that was 2012 only made us stronger in 2013 and will continue to make us appreciate what we have. I’m so humbled that six years ago today, some awesome dude that I only knew through iTunes decided to come and meet me.Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!