My SDCC wrap-up posts are coming soon, but in the meantime, I had to share this hilarious picture that Kolkie sent me courtesy of Dorkly.com. It’s pretty much true. I have seen all 17 of these characterizations walking around San Diego Comic-Con. They use the word “more” in their description because it’s a part two of two, but this one is way more accurate than part one. Thanks to the people at Dorkly for this one. It gave me a big laugh!Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”