My SDCC wrap-up posts are coming soon, but in the meantime, I had to share this hilarious picture that Kolkie sent me courtesy of Dorkly.com. It’s pretty much true. I have seen all 17 of these characterizations walking around San Diego Comic-Con. They use the word “more” in their description because it’s a part two of two, but this one is way more accurate than part one. Thanks to the people at Dorkly for this one. It gave me a big laugh!Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!