My SDCC wrap-up posts are coming soon, but in the meantime, I had to share this hilarious picture that Kolkie sent me courtesy of Dorkly.com. It’s pretty much true. I have seen all 17 of these characterizations walking around San Diego Comic-Con. They use the word “more” in their description because it’s a part two of two, but this one is way more accurate than part one. Thanks to the people at Dorkly for this one. It gave me a big laugh!Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline