Today, I took my 250th Pure Barre class. On October 9, 2013, I hit my 100th class. I can’t believe it’s been two years, haha. I found out that I was pregnant just two days before, on October 7. I knew that because of pregnancy and maternity leave and just that whole “mom thing” in general, that it was going to take a little bit of time to hit 250. I did want to try to do it within 2 years time, though. Since today is October 8, 2015, I guess made it with one day to spare, lol. Go me.Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!