omg this poster. I can’t even make a real post without risking bursting into tears about how excited I am. To put it into perspective, it would be like if Lost was brought back for a limited run in 10 years, except that X-Files was my first fandom, so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I know the plot, title, and summary to every episode of The X-Files from seasons 1-6. I had the books and made my own scrapbook. I had DOZENS of VHS tapes of it from when it was in syndication on FX. I would halt Thanksgiving dinner to watch the special marathon. X-Files was, and will always be, my bae.Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!