omg this poster. I can’t even make a real post without risking bursting into tears about how excited I am. To put it into perspective, it would be like if Lost was brought back for a limited run in 10 years, except that X-Files was my first fandom, so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I know the plot, title, and summary to every episode of The X-Files from seasons 1-6. I had the books and made my own scrapbook. I had DOZENS of VHS tapes of it from when it was in syndication on FX. I would halt Thanksgiving dinner to watch the special marathon. X-Files was, and will always be, my bae.Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.11: “Pour One Out for Our Girls”