omg this poster. I can’t even make a real post without risking bursting into tears about how excited I am. To put it into perspective, it would be like if Lost was brought back for a limited run in 10 years, except that X-Files was my first fandom, so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I know the plot, title, and summary to every episode of The X-Files from seasons 1-6. I had the books and made my own scrapbook. I had DOZENS of VHS tapes of it from when it was in syndication on FX. I would halt Thanksgiving dinner to watch the special marathon. X-Files was, and will always be, my bae.Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!