omg this poster. I can’t even make a real post without risking bursting into tears about how excited I am. To put it into perspective, it would be like if Lost was brought back for a limited run in 10 years, except that X-Files was my first fandom, so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I know the plot, title, and summary to every episode of The X-Files from seasons 1-6. I had the books and made my own scrapbook. I had DOZENS of VHS tapes of it from when it was in syndication on FX. I would halt Thanksgiving dinner to watch the special marathon. X-Files was, and will always be, my bae.Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition