I’m a day late for Valentine’s Day but I wanted to wish my Smoopsys a happy v-day and sing his praises. Thank you for everything you have done for me, Zachy & Alex, *especially* over the last few months. Thank you for picking up my slack when I was too tired or uncomfortable to do much. Thank you for being a spectacular daddy and for patiently working with Zach on potty training every single day for months. Thank you for working hard to give us Perfect House. Thank you for being the best labor partner ever and for everything you’ve done around the house this past week. I love you and am forever grateful for you, our life, and our little family. Our boys have a wonderful example to watch as they grow up and learn to be men. Happy Valentine’s Day!Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”