Hello, happy Monday! A new episode of The Broadcast came out on Friday afternoon. On this episode, we discuss Alex’s birth (I promise it’s not too gross…), resume our debate over whether or not Ron Weasley lost his v-card to Lavender Brown, and have a really interesting share session about the weirdest places we’ve found things that we’ve lost (that weren’t where we lost them). I also share a story about a recent DMV trip to renew my license and we answer a question about what we’d do if we had to spend a few hours as a man [*spoiler alert* It’s exactly what you’d think]. All in all, I think it’s a really good ep. Check it out!Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!