Hello, happy Monday! A new episode of The Broadcast came out on Friday afternoon. On this episode, we discuss Alex’s birth (I promise it’s not too gross…), resume our debate over whether or not Ron Weasley lost his v-card to Lavender Brown, and have a really interesting share session about the weirdest places we’ve found things that we’ve lost (that weren’t where we lost them). I also share a story about a recent DMV trip to renew my license and we answer a question about what we’d do if we had to spend a few hours as a man [*spoiler alert* It’s exactly what you’d think]. All in all, I think it’s a really good ep. Check it out!Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”