- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Category Archives: Health
I also just wanted this Tweet recorded for posterity. I mean…I just…sigh. Tweet Join Amazon Prime – Watch Over 40,000 Movies
I just wanted to post an experience that I had this past week. It’s a little bit of an FYI and a little bit of a PSA. Maybe it’s something that everyone else already knew. Whichever category it falls under, … Continue reading
I used to get these headaches right where my head met my neck. They started sometime in the fall of 2012 and the only way I could alleviate some of the pain was to stick my thumb at the base … Continue reading
Last week, I blogged about my discovery of quinoa and the easy recipe my mom showed me for making it. I was getting a bit curious about other ways to make quinoa. I found this recipe for Spinach Parmesan Quiona … Continue reading
So I’ve been in a creative mood lately. Making that laundry detergent sort of set off my desire to try making new things, from household goods to crafts to food. I’ve never really been much of a chef, but lately, … Continue reading