- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
Category Archives: Health
I just wanted to post an experience that I had this past week. It’s a little bit of an FYI and a little bit of a PSA. Maybe it’s something that everyone else already knew. Whichever category it falls under, … Continue reading
I used to get these headaches right where my head met my neck. They started sometime in the fall of 2012 and the only way I could alleviate some of the pain was to stick my thumb at the base … Continue reading
Last week, I blogged about my discovery of quinoa and the easy recipe my mom showed me for making it. I was getting a bit curious about other ways to make quinoa. I found this recipe for Spinach Parmesan Quiona … Continue reading
So I’ve been in a creative mood lately. Making that laundry detergent sort of set off my desire to try making new things, from household goods to crafts to food. I’ve never really been much of a chef, but lately, … Continue reading