- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Category Archives: Home Stuff
This past weekend was Jay & Jack’s 8th annual charity podcast. This year, they podcasted for 13 hours to raise money for Autism Speaks. The total raised so far was $3,000. Here is the information on how to donate. Donations are being … Continue reading
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe day. If you do celebrate Christmas, I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and more. Merry Christmas to … Continue reading
“What’s the most expensive thing you own? What was it like to buy it?” Well, I think that this is the perfect time for me to tell the story of how we bought our house. I just told it on … Continue reading
Here we are, another fun date post. I don’t really have a super lot going on right now, but I’ll try to make this as interesting as possible. Since Jay and I officially moved into our new home on September … Continue reading