- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.11: “Pour One Out for Our Girls”
Category Archives: Home Stuff
This past weekend was Jay & Jack’s 8th annual charity podcast. This year, they podcasted for 13 hours to raise money for Autism Speaks. The total raised so far was $3,000. Here is the information on how to donate. Donations are being … Continue reading
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe day. If you do celebrate Christmas, I hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and more. Merry Christmas to … Continue reading
“What’s the most expensive thing you own? What was it like to buy it?” Well, I think that this is the perfect time for me to tell the story of how we bought our house. I just told it on … Continue reading
Here we are, another fun date post. I don’t really have a super lot going on right now, but I’ll try to make this as interesting as possible. Since Jay and I officially moved into our new home on September … Continue reading