- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
Tag Archives: Air travel
This one is obviously inspired by my travels this week. Leave your answers below! 🙂 “What would you buy from the SkyMall catalog? Why?” I’m actually looking at a SkyMall catalog right now and my goodness, there are so many … Continue reading
I’m posting this right now from my AirTran flight from Atlanta to Minneapolis. It’s the first time I can remember ever using Wifi on a flight. Sure, it was $10 but after spending over 4 hours in ATL with no … Continue reading
For so long, the airline industry has taken it up the ass (Editor’s Note: they deserve it) but now it’s the Transportation Security Administration’s turn to face the heat for their part in the increasingly unpleasant air travel experience. The … Continue reading