- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.11: “Pour One Out for Our Girls”
Tag Archives: Air travel
This one is obviously inspired by my travels this week. Leave your answers below! 🙂 “What would you buy from the SkyMall catalog? Why?” I’m actually looking at a SkyMall catalog right now and my goodness, there are so many … Continue reading
I’m posting this right now from my AirTran flight from Atlanta to Minneapolis. It’s the first time I can remember ever using Wifi on a flight. Sure, it was $10 but after spending over 4 hours in ATL with no … Continue reading
For so long, the airline industry has taken it up the ass (Editor’s Note: they deserve it) but now it’s the Transportation Security Administration’s turn to face the heat for their part in the increasingly unpleasant air travel experience. The … Continue reading