- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Tag Archives: arts and crafts
I wanted to do something sweet for Zach before the new baby is born so that he’ll always have something personal that I made to remind him how much I love him. We’ve had an extra copy of this picture … Continue reading
So I’ve been in a creative mood lately. Making that laundry detergent sort of set off my desire to try making new things, from household goods to crafts to food. I’ve never really been much of a chef, but lately, … Continue reading