- GlatSquared Goes to Washington
- Be A Good Kitty.
- Some Zoe News
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
Tag Archives: Birthday
So, Zachary turned two on June 13! I can’t believe I have a two-year-old. It feels like both yesterday and forever ago that he was born. I cannot believe how much he has grown over the last two years. He … Continue reading
So as previously noted, on Saturday night, Jay & I had a belated Birth-entines’ Day celebration. I thought we were going to Outback the entire time and before I left NY, may or may not have had a slight hissy … Continue reading
It took me 10 hours to drive here on Thursday, but I finally made it to Raleigh! I spent Thurs night and all day Friday straight chillin’ with Sara at her & TJ’s kick ass townhouse (she had her wisdom … Continue reading