- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Tag Archives: Bones
We got up bright ‘n’ early on Friday, July 13 – 6:00am – to head down to the already long line for Ballroom 20. We hung out in line with Jack, Cesar, and his wife Ann. Most of the people … Continue reading
Holy crap! When did it get to be September 1, 2010?! I feel like the summer was 100% action packed and justified in going as quickly as it did but the months of January thru June went like woah. I … Continue reading
Quiet morning at work today so I figured I’d try to keep up with the frequent blogging thing I’ve got going on right now. Last night, I started watching the 5th season of Supernatural that’s been saved up on the … Continue reading