- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
Tag Archives: Chris Carter
Jay and I were up and at ’em early on Thursday morning because we both had things that we wanted to do/see that day. We got up right before 6 a.m. (thanks to our bodies not being used to the … Continue reading
I know that September 22 and August 18 (for Flight 815) are big days for my fellow Lost fans, but before Lost, there was The X-Files and that’s the show that got me into sci-fi mythology TV like Lost. Therefore, … Continue reading
Dear Fellow X-Philes, HAPPY 1013!! My life changed because my dad and Katie T. got me involved in The X-Files in early 1998. My entire view on fan communities would be different if it weren’t for XF. Tweet