- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: Christmas
I’m having a really nice time with my family on Long Island. I feel really lucky to have gotten some great presents this year from Jay and my family, but last night, I got something really sentimental. I got an … Continue reading
I’m sorry I’ve been MIA all week. Had some personal stuff going on and have had writer’s block as a result. I’ll be back in top form ASAP though, I promise. I’ve been working on the same damn fitness post … Continue reading
Last Tuesday night, Jay, Zoe and I decorated the apartment for Christmas. I know that I absolutely hate the cold weather, but I also absolutely love Christmas time. Tonight, as Jay, Clif and I were eating dinner, I was looking … Continue reading
More pictures of the apartment decorated for Christmas coming hopefully tomorrow but *someone* has already laid claim to her place under the tree. She’s seriously been sitting there since we set the tree up Tuesday night. It’s so adorable. She’ll … Continue reading
Seeing this picture of the tree of Rockefeller Center getting set up makes me so excited for the holidays! 38 more days til Christmas! [Source] Tweet