- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: Comic-Con 2012
After a bit of internal debating, I decided to get up early on Sunday to get in line for the Fringe Panel in Hall H. I hadn’t slept well at all on Saturday night, so I really wasn’t sure if … Continue reading
We had a lot of excitement on Friday, July 13, so it was nice to start Saturday off on a much calmer note. Jay headed to the Convention Center to explore the Exhibit Hall at his own leisure and I … Continue reading
We got up bright ‘n’ early on Friday, July 13 – 6:00am – to head down to the already long line for Ballroom 20. We hung out in line with Jack, Cesar, and his wife Ann. Most of the people … Continue reading
Thursday, July 12, was the first “official” day of Comic-Con. Jay & I headed to the Convention Center around 9am to walk around the Exhibit Hall floor. We managed to pretty much stay away from the insanity of the middle … Continue reading
So about those San Diego Comic-Con posts. I’ve decided that I am going to try to do a blog post a day in August and I’d kick off my second consecutive blogging day by chatting yet again about Comic-Con. I … Continue reading