- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
Tag Archives: Dulé Hill
Jay and I were up and at ’em early on Thursday morning because we both had things that we wanted to do/see that day. We got up right before 6 a.m. (thanks to our bodies not being used to the … Continue reading
Thursday, July 12, was the first “official” day of Comic-Con. Jay & I headed to the Convention Center around 9am to walk around the Exhibit Hall floor. We managed to pretty much stay away from the insanity of the middle … Continue reading