- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: Facebook
Dear Instagram Users, Welcome to Instagram under Facebook. In the new Privacy and Terms of Service Agreement, which was unveiled yesterday (December 17), Instagram has declared that it [Facebook] may not own your pictures, but can use or sell your … Continue reading
So for the past week or so, I’ve been on and off trying to figure out what’s so great about Google+. I couldn’t think of anything other than it made me realize I need to update my Facebook profile. There … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s 11:11pm on 9/9/09 so what better to do than a quick blog post? Today was sad at work. One of my bosses, Heather, resigned. She’s probably one of the most awesome people ever, so it was a somber … Continue reading
Dear Facebook, First, we accepted the “new” Facebook. Then we dealt with the blantant rip-off of Twitter, which in my opinion GREATLY decreased the value and fun of the site. Now you’re adding the option of USER NAMES? WTF? Are … Continue reading