- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
Tag Archives: Facebook
Dear Instagram Users, Welcome to Instagram under Facebook. In the new Privacy and Terms of Service Agreement, which was unveiled yesterday (December 17), Instagram has declared that it [Facebook] may not own your pictures, but can use or sell your … Continue reading
So for the past week or so, I’ve been on and off trying to figure out what’s so great about Google+. I couldn’t think of anything other than it made me realize I need to update my Facebook profile. There … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s 11:11pm on 9/9/09 so what better to do than a quick blog post? Today was sad at work. One of my bosses, Heather, resigned. She’s probably one of the most awesome people ever, so it was a somber … Continue reading
Dear Facebook, First, we accepted the “new” Facebook. Then we dealt with the blantant rip-off of Twitter, which in my opinion GREATLY decreased the value and fun of the site. Now you’re adding the option of USER NAMES? WTF? Are … Continue reading