- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
Tag Archives: Fringe
Thanks for all the hours of endless entertainment. Yes, even Season 4. Thank you for being my replacement X-Files, thank you for FunLivia (or “Alt-Livia”), and thank you for introducing the word “vagenda” into my life. I’m going to miss … Continue reading
After a bit of internal debating, I decided to get up early on Sunday to get in line for the Fringe Panel in Hall H. I hadn’t slept well at all on Saturday night, so I really wasn’t sure if … Continue reading
Oh, Monday. I have such a love/hate relationship with Mondays. I hate them because it means the start of another work week, but I love them because they tend to be the “quietest” day of my week. Most people get … Continue reading
I saw a Facebook post about how they loved the Jack/Locke easter egg in Super 8. I must’ve missed that though I did catch the number 47 in the credits. In Alias, 47 would pop up everywhere; it also made … Continue reading