- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
Tag Archives: Halloween
One of my favorite things that we do each year is carve our pumpkin. It’s a great excuse for me to dress up Zoe, drink beer, and take a lot of pictures. We’ve done it every year except last year … Continue reading
I hope everyone out there had a good Halloween! I’m still thinking about and following all of the Hurricane Sandy devastation. I hope everyone is hanging in there. My grandparents are currently on day 4 without electricity. Crazy. Jay … Continue reading
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ME AND ZOE!! Yeah, that’s right. I’ve become one of those people who dress in matching costumes with their cats. I have no life lol. I would’ve put up a picture of our lit Jack-O-Lantern except it … Continue reading
I’m a week behind on this, but last Sunday night Jay, Zoe and I carved our Halloween pumpkin. I dressed Zoe up in her costume for this year, which is a devil. Yeah, I know she looks more like Little … Continue reading
Halloween was a bit of a letdown in terms of Trick or Treaters. We had none! Despite all of our excitement – including our jack-o-lantern sitting lit outside the door – no one came by asking for candy. I was … Continue reading