- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Tag Archives: Pinterest
It’s been ages since I’ve made a post from something that I’ve made after being inspired by Pinterest. The last time I did a food-from-Pinterest post was October 7, 2013, which happened to be the day that I found out … Continue reading
I’ve been on another big DIY/try new recipe kick lately. I printed out a bunch of stuff from Pinterest, put them in a binder divided by category, and have been trying to work my way through them. Hmmm. Does that … Continue reading
I was feeling like I needed a new project, so I started looking around Pinterest on Sunday night to pass some time when I came across a recipe called “Weight Watchers Taco Cupcakes.” Intrigued and looking for an excuse lately … Continue reading
I cannot believe that it’s April 9 already. It feels like just yesterday I was writing that post about what to give up for Lent and now Lent is already over. I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Jay & … Continue reading