- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
Tag Archives: Pumpkin carving
One of my favorite things that we do each year is carve our pumpkin. It’s a great excuse for me to dress up Zoe, drink beer, and take a lot of pictures. We’ve done it every year except last year … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! Jay and I carved our pumpkin on Sunday night. We’ve done so every year since I moved to Raleigh and every year, I break out the old camera and take lots of unnecessary pictures … Continue reading