- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
Tag Archives: Pumpkin carving
One of my favorite things that we do each year is carve our pumpkin. It’s a great excuse for me to dress up Zoe, drink beer, and take a lot of pictures. We’ve done it every year except last year … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! Jay and I carved our pumpkin on Sunday night. We’ve done so every year since I moved to Raleigh and every year, I break out the old camera and take lots of unnecessary pictures … Continue reading