- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.10 “Party Like It’s Our 100th Birthday”
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.8 “The Inclusive Cool Kids Table”
- DIY Grandparents’ Picture Frames
- Balsamic Chicken and Veggie Pan Bake
- Obligatory 8-1-8-1-8 Post
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.7 “Airbnb for Booty Calls”
Tag Archives: Robert Downey Jr.
Oh, Monday. I have such a love/hate relationship with Mondays. I hate them because it means the start of another work week, but I love them because they tend to be the “quietest” day of my week. Most people get … Continue reading
Video blog because I’m too tired to write and I have to get up at 2am to go to get on line for the Lost panel: I met Robert Downey Jr. when we walked next to each other crossing the … Continue reading