- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
Tag Archives: September 11
I don’t have anything to add this year to what I’ve already said in the past (Ten. & 9 years goes by fast.), so I just want to take a minute to honor those who lost their lives that day … Continue reading
I thought it was an accident. That was my very first thought. On September 11, 2001, I couldn’t imagine even graduating from high school let alone graduating college, moving to North Carolina and getting married. Hell, on September 11, 2001, … Continue reading
Sunday is going to be a difficult day. Marist remembers 9/11 by placing 3,497 flags in front of the Chapel to recall those who lost their lives in the attacks. Also placed there is the 9/11 cross, cut from an … Continue reading