- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: September 11
I don’t have anything to add this year to what I’ve already said in the past (Ten. & 9 years goes by fast.), so I just want to take a minute to honor those who lost their lives that day … Continue reading
I thought it was an accident. That was my very first thought. On September 11, 2001, I couldn’t imagine even graduating from high school let alone graduating college, moving to North Carolina and getting married. Hell, on September 11, 2001, … Continue reading
Sunday is going to be a difficult day. Marist remembers 9/11 by placing 3,497 flags in front of the Chapel to recall those who lost their lives in the attacks. Also placed there is the 9/11 cross, cut from an … Continue reading