- GlatSquared Goes to Washington
- Be A Good Kitty.
- Some Zoe News
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
Tag Archives: September 11
I don’t have anything to add this year to what I’ve already said in the past (Ten. & 9 years goes by fast.), so I just want to take a minute to honor those who lost their lives that day … Continue reading
I thought it was an accident. That was my very first thought. On September 11, 2001, I couldn’t imagine even graduating from high school let alone graduating college, moving to North Carolina and getting married. Hell, on September 11, 2001, … Continue reading
Sunday is going to be a difficult day. Marist remembers 9/11 by placing 3,497 flags in front of the Chapel to recall those who lost their lives in the attacks. Also placed there is the 9/11 cross, cut from an … Continue reading