- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
Tag Archives: Southwest
Okay so since I’m getting up at 5 hours, real quick recap story time: Last summer, my sister Katelyn won a radio station contest (her 2nd won radio station contest!!) for a trip to Universal Studios’ Wizarding World of Harry … Continue reading
So here’s my latest travel story. I do want to say on record that I am 100% aware that delayed travel is one of the lesser of life’s worries in the scheme of things. But everyone has a breaking point … Continue reading
So when I checked into my Southwest flight tonight, I completely forgot that I was flying Business Select. I booked it kinda late and by then, there was only a $10 difference between that and the lowest tier so I … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who dreamed for months and months of going to LA for a big LOST finale party that her fiancee and his dad were hosting. She was so excited and she did … Continue reading