- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Tag Archives: The Office
I have to jump on the bandwagon and post my favorite moments from The Office in honor of tonight’s series finale. When I first heard that The Office was ending, my first thought was, “Thank goodness.” I stopped watching for much of … Continue reading
Jay & I just watched this week’s episode of “The Office” with Michael Scott’s final Dundies. I love the first Dundies episode back in Season 2. CLASSIC. That said, I was disappointed by this year’s Dundies. So much potential and … Continue reading
I wish that it had been longer (that’s what she said) but it was still awesome: Tweet