- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: TSA
Dear Fellow Travelers, I know this is the “Worst Travel Day of the Year” and I know that there’s been a call to arms for protest over the invasive full body scans/Law & Order: TSA Pat Downs, but I’m begging … Continue reading
For so long, the airline industry has taken it up the ass (Editor’s Note: they deserve it) but now it’s the Transportation Security Administration’s turn to face the heat for their part in the increasingly unpleasant air travel experience. The … Continue reading
So everybody that’s ever met me or visited my blog or followed my Twitter or listened to any podcast I’ve ever been on or been within a 5 foot radius of me at an airport knows that I have bad … Continue reading