- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
Tag Archives: Walt Disney World
On Friday, May 18, we hit up Epcot! I love the World Showcase portion of it. It was particularly awesome this time around because unlike when I was last here at age 14, this time I could try all of … Continue reading
I bet these post titles are getting annoying for those of you out there who cares about such things. On Thursday, May 17, we took a “day off” from the Walt Disney World theme parks in favor of relaxing, regrouping, … Continue reading
On Wednesday, May 16, we hit up Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I love Hollywood Disney. I really do. It has my two favorite rides: The Tower of Terror (which I rode on 4 or 5 times that day) and the Rock … Continue reading