I cut my hair again on Saturday. There wasn’t really any reason for it other than I liked how it looked when I cut it back at the end of October and wanted to dare to go a bit shorter this time. I’ve gained that inevitable winter weight that I can’t seem to avoid no matter what I do and have been frustrated with how I look. Sooo I guess the shorter hair, which only looks good on me if I style it a certain way, is something else to focus on rather than my jeans not fitting. So far, I like it, though after this, I’ll probably grow my hair really long again. Ah, the cycle of [hair] life.Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”