I cannot believe that it’s been two years since my wedding day. So much has happened since April 29, 2011 and yet, it’s only been two years, so it’s technically only the beginning. We’ve had the good and bad, the ups and downs. We’ve had promotions and back-to-school and new jobs and family members with cancer. It’s hard to believe that it’s only been two years. I’m so thankful that we’ve had two more years together. The shitty year that was 2012 only made us stronger in 2013 and will continue to make us appreciate what we have. I’m so humbled that six years ago today, some awesome dude that I only knew through iTunes decided to come and meet me.Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”