omg this poster. I can’t even make a real post without risking bursting into tears about how excited I am. To put it into perspective, it would be like if Lost was brought back for a limited run in 10 years, except that X-Files was my first fandom, so it holds an extra special place in my heart. I know the plot, title, and summary to every episode of The X-Files from seasons 1-6. I had the books and made my own scrapbook. I had DOZENS of VHS tapes of it from when it was in syndication on FX. I would halt Thanksgiving dinner to watch the special marathon. X-Files was, and will always be, my bae.Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”