Another week, another new episode of The Broadcast is out. On this week’s episode, titled, “Get Out of My Box,” we start off lightly, discussing my (then future) visit to the Social Security Administration’s office to get Alex’s SS number, Amanda’s issues with the post office’s inconvenient hours for working people, and Shandy’s opportunity to audition to be an extra on “Big Little Lies.” We then move into some serious territory as we revisit a November discussion about gun control, school shootings, student walkouts, etc. The episode ends on a lighter note when we answer some feedback about objects being found in strange places or under crazy circumstances. All in all, it’s a solid ep.Shop Amazon - Explore 50 Years of Great TV - Find the Best TV Shows from 1960 Until Today
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.11: “Pour One Out for Our Girls”