- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Chuck
So Saturday started out fairly rocky for us – we hadn’t gotten home until like 2:30am on Friday night after the Jay and Jack meet-up. So when the alarm went off for 7am to tell us that we had a … Continue reading
Quiet morning at work today so I figured I’d try to keep up with the frequent blogging thing I’ve got going on right now. Last night, I started watching the 5th season of Supernatural that’s been saved up on the … Continue reading
I still have to finish up my post about Jay & my’s New Years Eve adventure but I’ve been blah all day when it comes to doing anything. Mainly because I spent like 3 hours yesterday cleaning out my closet … Continue reading
Thanks to Nick for the heads up about these signings, because it was freaking the highlight of my day so far. Behold: Then we dared Chris in Boston to get a picture with him punching him in the face Casey/Jayne … Continue reading
This is pretty awesome: http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/30/save.chuck.show/index.html but this link within the article is even more surreal: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-251471 I’ve had a lot of really cool things happen to me since I started podcasting but this has to take the cake. I submitted … Continue reading