- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Comic-Con 2012
After a bit of internal debating, I decided to get up early on Sunday to get in line for the Fringe Panel in Hall H. I hadn’t slept well at all on Saturday night, so I really wasn’t sure if … Continue reading
We had a lot of excitement on Friday, July 13, so it was nice to start Saturday off on a much calmer note. Jay headed to the Convention Center to explore the Exhibit Hall at his own leisure and I … Continue reading
We got up bright ‘n’ early on Friday, July 13 – 6:00am – to head down to the already long line for Ballroom 20. We hung out in line with Jack, Cesar, and his wife Ann. Most of the people … Continue reading
Thursday, July 12, was the first “official” day of Comic-Con. Jay & I headed to the Convention Center around 9am to walk around the Exhibit Hall floor. We managed to pretty much stay away from the insanity of the middle … Continue reading
So about those San Diego Comic-Con posts. I’ve decided that I am going to try to do a blog post a day in August and I’d kick off my second consecutive blogging day by chatting yet again about Comic-Con. I … Continue reading