- #GlatSquared Took Some Pictures
- Book Review: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- The Broadcast Ep. 7.18: “Melody in YA”
- Halloween 2022!!!!
- The Broadcast Ep. 7.16 “A Witch, a Wednesday, and a Murder”
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2022 Edition
- Halloween Decorations 2022!
- That Time We Accidentally Got a New Pet
- A Broadcast Catch-Up: Fall Edition
- That Time I Broke a Blood Vessel in My Eye
Tag Archives: Gay marriage
I can’t say anything more eloquent than these words. In a time when there are some very bad, hateful things happening in this country, it’s nice to get a win for love and equality. There is hope for us yet. … Continue reading
I got up bright and early this morning to vote in the North Carolina primaries. I wanted to make sure I was there nice and early, so as not to be late for work. I voted against Amendment 1, which … Continue reading
Really, AP? And P.S. I’m really glad that Kim Kardashian was entitled to uphold the sanctity of marriage. Meanwhile, the gays still don’t have the right to marry and divorce for money in under 80 days. Classy. Klassy. Classy. Tweet