- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: Walt Disney World
On Friday, May 18, we hit up Epcot! I love the World Showcase portion of it. It was particularly awesome this time around because unlike when I was last here at age 14, this time I could try all of … Continue reading
I bet these post titles are getting annoying for those of you out there who cares about such things. On Thursday, May 17, we took a “day off” from the Walt Disney World theme parks in favor of relaxing, regrouping, … Continue reading
On Wednesday, May 16, we hit up Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I love Hollywood Disney. I really do. It has my two favorite rides: The Tower of Terror (which I rode on 4 or 5 times that day) and the Rock … Continue reading