I am not even going to ruin the end of this weekend by talking about today’s flying issues; I’ll save it for tomorrow. However, here’s a picture of me and Jay from before my grandparents’ 55th anniversary party yesterday. We had a great time, as always with my family parties. It was actually a really awesome party and I hope our wedding is just as fun. After the party, Jay and I headed over to the Media Junkyard luau at Kolkie’s house. We brought along both of my sisters, Katelyn and Christie, and Kate’s boyfriend Jeremiah #2. Kate, Christie & #2 left after 45 minutes but Jay & I ended up staying until almost 2am. Can we say exhausted? haha, but worth it.Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.11: “Pour One Out for Our Girls”