I am not even going to ruin the end of this weekend by talking about today’s flying issues; I’ll save it for tomorrow. However, here’s a picture of me and Jay from before my grandparents’ 55th anniversary party yesterday. We had a great time, as always with my family parties. It was actually a really awesome party and I hope our wedding is just as fun. After the party, Jay and I headed over to the Media Junkyard luau at Kolkie’s house. We brought along both of my sisters, Katelyn and Christie, and Kate’s boyfriend Jeremiah #2. Kate, Christie & #2 left after 45 minutes but Jay & I ended up staying until almost 2am. Can we say exhausted? haha, but worth it.Shop Amazon Outlet - Clearance, Markdowns and Overstock Deals
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!