I am not even going to ruin the end of this weekend by talking about today’s flying issues; I’ll save it for tomorrow. However, here’s a picture of me and Jay from before my grandparents’ 55th anniversary party yesterday. We had a great time, as always with my family parties. It was actually a really awesome party and I hope our wedding is just as fun. After the party, Jay and I headed over to the Media Junkyard luau at Kolkie’s house. We brought along both of my sisters, Katelyn and Christie, and Kate’s boyfriend Jeremiah #2. Kate, Christie & #2 left after 45 minutes but Jay & I ended up staying until almost 2am. Can we say exhausted? haha, but worth it.Shop Amazon - Top Gift Ideas
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
- Halloween 2019!
- A Geocache Adventure with Dad & Zach!
- Leslie Odom Jr. in Raleigh!
- NCGeocachers’ Fall Fling 2019
- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”