- The Joker Isn’t a Joker After All (Movie Review)
- The Lizzo Concert!
- Geek. Dad. Life. Ep. 1 is Out!
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.12 “Squish Squish Bish”
- Coming Soon: Dad. Geek. Life.
- Some The Broadcast Updates
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.19 “There’s a Wikipedia Page for That”
- Double Dare Live!
- Pumpkin Carving in the 919: 2018 Edition
- The Broadcast Ep. 3.16 “I Got a Man Crush”
Category Archives: Concerts
On Friday, September 13, Jay and I saw Lizzo perform at the Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh, NC. She was awesome! It was such a high-energy show and she is a spectacular performer. The crowd was great, too. It was … Continue reading
Last month, on February 9, Jay & I saw Billy Joel when he performed at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC. We weren’t sure what to expect, to be honest, mainly because Billy has had some well documented “troubles” and … Continue reading
16 more days until the Les Misérables movie comes out! I’m SO excited for it. Last month, I went through some of the soundtrack with Jay so he’d be prepare for what he was getting into when we go see … Continue reading
Update of Damien Rice show: I heart YouTube. Here’s some more vidoes from our show. Woot woot. Woman Like a Man – set the tone for the rest of the night. Gets more intense towards the end. Insane – It’s … Continue reading
Ok, so I just got back from seeing Damien Rice at Beacon Theatre with Amanda Giordano. It was really, really good. Probably about 384,201 times better than this summer at Jones Beach. I think that Damien & co. just don’t … Continue reading