- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Category Archives: Customer Service Experiences
So I figured my first step towards blogging more often would be an easy post. Baby steps… I tried Amazon’s Prime Now! Service just began in Raleigh. Last night, I realized that I needed to buy cookies for Zachary’s class’s … Continue reading
Some of you may know how much I don’t like PayPal. I hate that they can be in control of your money but not be subject to US banking laws and regulations. I find that mad sketchy and I think … Continue reading
So on Wednesday, I reviewed a really great fitness accessory called Armpocket. Today, I’m going to talk about another fitness companion, an iPhone app called GymPact. Unlike Armpocket, I would tell you to stay far the F away from GymPact. … Continue reading