- Be A Good Kitty.
- Some Zoe News
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.27 “Good-Lookin’ Brits Gettin’ It On”
- Happy 1-21-21!
- Flying Southwest During the Pandemic
- The Broadcast Ep. 5.25 “Bloopers and Outtakes 5”
- Happy 1-2-21!
- 3rd Annual Broadcast/Real Weird Sisters Crossover!
- Christie Runs a Marathon
- The Broadcast Ep. 4.17 “Little Mermaid Madlibs”
Category Archives: Customer Service Experiences
So I figured my first step towards blogging more often would be an easy post. Baby steps… I tried Amazon’s Prime Now! Service just began in Raleigh. Last night, I realized that I needed to buy cookies for Zachary’s class’s … Continue reading
Some of you may know how much I don’t like PayPal. I hate that they can be in control of your money but not be subject to US banking laws and regulations. I find that mad sketchy and I think … Continue reading
So on Wednesday, I reviewed a really great fitness accessory called Armpocket. Today, I’m going to talk about another fitness companion, an iPhone app called GymPact. Unlike Armpocket, I would tell you to stay far the F away from GymPact. … Continue reading