- A Covid-19 Vaccine for Zachary
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.18 “Three Good Beavers”
- I Love Halloween, part 2021
- Pumpkin Caring in the 919: 2021 Edition
- It’s (Not) Electrifying
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.17 “Nadja, Keeley, and The Unicorn”
- Halloween Decorations 2021!
- The 2021 Raleigh Meet-Up Weekend!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
Tag Archives: working out
Lately, I’ve been seeking ways to spice up my exercise routine. Wanting to try something new, I decided to look into Zumba after reading about it in several different fitness magazines. I posted something about it on Facebook on Friday … Continue reading
UPDATE: I made it into the Pure Barre 100 Club! Here’s a blog post I wrote up with tips. Hope they’re helpful! Tips from a Pure Barre 100 Club Member [Editor’s Note: I started writing this post on October 17, … Continue reading
So on Wednesday, I reviewed a really great fitness accessory called Armpocket. Today, I’m going to talk about another fitness companion, an iPhone app called GymPact. Unlike Armpocket, I would tell you to stay far the F away from GymPact. … Continue reading
About a month ago, I wrote a blog post inquiring if any of you out there had heard about or were using ArmPocket. Well, I gave ArmPocket a shot and honestly, I completely recommend it to anyone on here who … Continue reading
UPDATE: I made it into the Pure Barre 100 Club! Here’s a blog post I wrote up with tips. Hope they’re helpful! Tips from a Pure Barre 100 Club Member I’ve been meaning to do a blog post about my … Continue reading