- The Broadcast Ep. 6.15 “Goldie Locks and the Three Meet-ups”
- I Made the Ted Lasso Biscuits!
- Let the Games Begin!
- Alexa, Stop Ruining the Surprise!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.13 “Hello, Jason’s O!”
- The Ted Lasso Loot Crate Box!
- The Broadcast Ep. 6.12: “Hook n Chill”
- A (Belated) Happy Lost Day!
- Lil Jolene X
- 2019 Timeline, Meet 2021 Timeline
Tag Archives: 642 Things to Write About
I wanted to do another topic that wasn’t as serious this week. I admit that this one is somewhat phoning it in, but I think that it’s one of the most fun topics in the entire challenge. Some of these … Continue reading
I confess that when I got to the gym for Pilates this morning, I had no idea what topic I was going to use for this week. Overall, I haven’t felt very well this past week. I haven’t been feeling … Continue reading
Happy February, everyone! Not much to say this week. I have been so beyond busy at work lately that I haven’t had much time to stop to eat lunch, let alone work on a good post for today. I thought … Continue reading
Here we are, doing a fourth week of the 642 Things to Write About challenge that I’ve been resolved to do this year. I wanted to clear something up because I was a little self-conscious after last week’s topic. I … Continue reading
Here we are in the third week of my 42 Things to Write About Challenge. I wanted to take a little bit of a different route this week and this one is a little more difficult. Rather than write about … Continue reading